Research- search for knowledge, is the process of inquiry and discovery.
• The primary purposes of basic research (as opposed to applied research) are documentation, discovery, interpretation, or the research and development of methods and systems for the development of methods and systems for the advancement of human knowledge.
• Approaches to research depend on epistemologies (Knowledge Science), which vary considerably both within and between humanities and sciences.
Why Do We Research -
- We do research for explain something.
- we do research for explore something.
- We do research for describe something.
- We do research to learn something new.
- we do research to developing critical thinking.
- we do research for the development of our conditions.
- We do research for knowing and understanding the world.